August 6, 2015

Thoughtful Thursday

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday!!!

I made a card today for a new Theme over at My Creative Time,called Thoughtful Thursday!
We are creating any kind of "Thoughful" projects,like Sympathy,thinking of you or so on!

In my case,it's a Miss You card! I need quite a few of these,since almost my whole family lives in the USA!

My card is pretty simple today!
I die cut a panel out of TH Watercolor Cardstock using MCT's Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies + More! I did some watercoloring  with Fired Brick Distress Ink.Than i stamped the sentiment and little stars and white heat embossed them! The Plane was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers! Everything is from the Thanks for the Lift Set!!


Make sure to check out the projects from Miss Emma and some more girls from the Team!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so beautiful!! You definitely will make someone's day when they receive it! Great water color job love the color so makes the airplane pop. You little scene is so pretty and cute. Love the creative ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies. YOU ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

LOVE IT, Cindy!!! Embossing the sentiment on your partial watercolor background looks amazing!!! This is just the cutest!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your family will love getting this cute card. I really like the white embossing and pearls.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Karren said...

Love this card, Cindy! That little plane is too cute and your background is wonderful.

Petra Swart said...

Love your watercoloured bg with all the little stars and pearls, Cindy!!! The little plane is just sooo cute!!! Your family will surely love it as much as I do!!!
Have a great day!!!

Jen Timko said...

Oh my goodness....I love this plane! LOVE IT!!! And what a fabulous card!