August 12, 2015

Inspire me Wednesday

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!!

It's Inspire me Wednesday over at My Creative Time!!!

I was inspired by a pic over at....guess...right...Pinterest!! :D There is just SO much inspiration over there,i find something every single day!!

I saw this pretty frame,and i was drawn to how colorful it is!! Since i love fun and bright colors,this was just perfect for my card!!



But instead of hearts i went with Stars!!
I started by die cutting different stars! The stitched ones are from the Bunch of Stitched Stars and the smaller ones are from the Thanks for the Lift Stamp and die Set!! I sponged the Stars with Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberry, Ripe Persimmon, Mermaid Lagoon and Black Soot Distress Inks! Than i cut a panel of white smooth cardstock,sponged a little bit of it with Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink,stamped the sentiment from You're my Hero and heat embossed it with WOW!Black Glint Glitter Powder! Than i glued down all of the stars,some of them on 3D Foam and some straight to the cardstock.For a little interest,i added Glossy Accents to some of the stars!
And at the end i die cut a frame out of white smooth cardstock,using the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies + More and poped it up on 3D Foam!


Check out Miss Emma's Blog and look at the projects from her and some of the Team girls!!!


Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your card is so Awesome WOW Love the stars love the colors you so nailed your inspiration in a grand way. You are so going to make some lucky persons day when the receive it....You really, REALLY did an outstanding creative job!!
Love the ways that you've used Miss Emma's goodies.
YOU totally ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

Such a fun card! I love it! Great take on your inspiration photo!

quilt4fun2 said...

I like that you switched the hearts for the stars...I do like the folds in the heart inspiration too so I pinned it ;) I like all of the colors and some glossy stars. Beautiful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Petra Swart said...

What a lovely fun card, Cindy!!! Love your colourful stars and the cute sentiment!!! Isn't Pinterest just wonderful to get inspired!!!