November 12, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #162

Hi everyone,

I am sorry that i'm late with my post today!! As i just checked my Blog,i saw that i had both of my posts planed for Thursday....duuuuh!! ;)

We have a fabulous new Sketch for you this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!
Our hostess this week,is the fabulous Kim Singdahlsen!! What an awesome Sketch she has for us!!


I,of course thought of using papers,when i saw the Sketch.I used to LOVE paper so much,and believe me...i have tons of it!! I guess like most of us do.But right now,i am having quite a hard time using it!
I still love it,and always will,but for the moment i like my cards more without!!

Besided the button and twine,is everything from My Creative Time!
I've used It's all about You for the arrows in the background and the sentiment,her Stitched Layering Heart Dies ( which i colored with the same ink,as i used on the arrows and her Photobooth Stitched Die.


Please stop by the FMS Blog and check out what the rest of this awesome Clean Team made with this Sketch!!
I hope you'll have time to play along!!!

Thank you for stopping by!!!

16 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Honest you make the happiest cards! They always make me smile! This is so bright and such fun! Love it!

Amy O said...

Oh, I love these hearts and arrows together. And the colors are so happy and sweet. I love this, Cindy!

Karren said...

This is such a clever take on the sketch! I love the bright colors and the film strip is so cool!

Kay Miller said...

Oh you come up with the most fabulous designs Cindy! And I am always amazed at how you can incorporate black into your cards and it looks so amazing! This is Awesome!!! ((Hugs))

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so colorful and cute Cindy! I love the chevrons and the way you showed off the sentiment and hearts!

Jen Timko said...

Happy is right! Your combination of elements is always spot on!!

~amy~ said...

this is so fresh & fun!

Kim S said...

LOVE the mix of bold colors with the black!! The chevrons are such a fun touch. This card will bring a huge smile to whoever receives it!

Stampingcountry said...

Pure Sweetness!

Jen Brum said...

Cindy this card is so amazing! I love those bright colours and the hearts in the film strip! The colours look so great against the white! !

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a wonderful take on the challenge Cindy, love the CAS design and those wonderful pops of colour! Thanks for the inspiration! Hazel x

Cindy Hall said...

This card is pure genius, Cindy! I LOVE the colors and design. The hearts are fabulous and I love how you use the chevrons for an element of the sketch. This isn't just a work of art, it's a masterpiece!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh my goodness this card is just beautiful! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your use of colours on this card Cindy!

Kim H said...

Again Cindy ~ I LOVE this card! The colors, the products and the whole design are simply AMAZING!! BEAUTIFULLY done ~ hey late is better than never ~ right?? LOL!

Monika Reeck said...

ooh what a clever card Cindy I adore the soft heart on your card and the idea to put three heart and three color and that arrow too change the DP...adorable take on the sketch and I love the button in blue too...Lovely DT card Cindy...

I join the FMS too would you mind to visiting my Blog and maybe leaving me some love...would be soo happy if the DT member visiting me back...big hugs, Monika

cm said...

Vivid, vibrant and, dare I say, vivacious! Such rich colours that work in perfect harmony with the images you've selected. WOW! I know what you mean about patterned papers! My stash is feeling neglected, but I'm sure I'll get back to using it (I better!), at some point. For now...stamps and dies! Love you card immensely!
Hugs~c