August 15, 2014

You color my World

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday!! :)

Hopefuly everyone had a wonderful week!
I guess our summer is over.It already started when my brother got here 3 weeks ago.Many storms,a lot of rain...A LOT,and for the past 2-3 days it started to get cold.That was a quick summer.But i already knew it wouldn't last to long,since we had the most amazing Spring.Means i get to have more time inside to craft! hehe

Ok,my card today is for the new CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge!!


I've used My Creative Time's - Stitched Scallop Heart Die Set and Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO Dies,to die cut the pretty hearts on my top layer.I colored them with Distress Inks.
And the beautiful Hummingbird is from Create a Smile's Jungle Fever Stamp Set! Colored it with Twin Touch Markers.


other supplies: MME - Enamel Dots, Wink of Stella

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Wish everyone a great weekend!!

8 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Anja said...

Wunderschöne Farbkombi!

Kay Miller said...

Oh such a pretty card Cindy! The colors are fabulous and I love the hummingbird! I can't believe your weather is already cold there. We still have a month of very hot weather left here and I'm already tired of it! haha!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Janet D. said...

So pretty, love your take on the sketch!

Christine said...

Pink.. Herzchen.... und TROTZDEM finde ich sie genial! Du hast ernsthaft grandiose Design-Fähigkeiten, Cindy!

Anni said...

Cindy, das ist ja der Hammer! So eine wunderbare Farbkombi und Anordnung - du bist genial!
Anni

Kristie Goulet said...

Perfect take on the sketch! Love this!