June 11, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #140

Hi everyone,

Happy Hump Day!! :)
I hope everyone had a great week so far!

We are having the most beautiful weather! I must admit though,for me it's to hot,and it's not even summer yet! Even my girls struggle with the heat! Both of my girls didn't feel to well yesterday.Glad we had some rain tonight.

And now i would like to welcome you,to a new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!!
I love...love this weeks Sketch! It's brought to you by Linda Callahan!! I had quite some ideas,since there is so much you can do with it!! And i totaly love the cards the Team has created with this Sketch!! Glad i am on a Team with them!! :)


 
supplies: Clearly Besotted - Word Die - Super Cool, Simple Stories - Good Day Sunshine Papers and Enamel Dots, Jenni Bowlin Ink, Distress Ink, Shadow Ink, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella

Stop by the FMS Blog and check out the amazing cards from the Team!!

I hope you'll have time to play along!!

Thank you for stopping by! :)

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Absolutely yummy! Love the topping on the ice cream and those enamel dots! Perfect colors and beautifully designed!

Jen Mitchell said...

Cindy, this is amazing! The rainbow colors on the diagonal layer are so beautiful and the ice cream cone looks good enough to eat! Fantastic card!

Kay Miller said...

Oh gosh!! This is soooo adorable!! I love the congrats die! That's on my wish list and the ice cream cone with the glossy accents is fabulous! You're amazing indeed!!

cm said...

You are SOOOOO creative, Cindy! I'm marveling again at how you work magic with all products!I'm in awe...and this card is sheer stunning! Pretty, artistic and yes, scrumptious!! LOVE this!! Hugs to you~c

Karren said...

Wow, I love the coloring on that diagonal panel, Cinday. Too, too cool! And that ice cream looks good enough to eat!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This card is so much fun! I love the colours you've used on your card as well as the ice cream, sentiment, die cut - well, really everything on this card Cindy!