April 16, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #132

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!! :) I wish you all a great day!!

My daughter's teeth surgery went very well,last Thursday!!! She did had a little pain when she woke up,but wasn't to bad.And as soon as she asked for her phone like an hour later,i knew,she is just fine!! :D I mean,hey...she had to take a pic of the needle that was still stuck in her arm,just to send it to her friends.Yap...things the world NEEDS to see!! haha

Ok,here comes my card for our new Freshly Made Sketches #132 Challenge!!
We have a great Sketch by Jen Brum for you this week!! She created an awesome Sketch...i love it!! The Team has made some stunning cards using it!!



supplies: Clearly Besotted - Time to Celebrate Stamps,Dies and Additions, Simon Says Stamp - Mini Hearts dies, Hero Arts - White Embossing Powder, Distress Inks, Enamel Dots, Echo Park - Head over Heels Papers, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella

Please head on ovet to the FSM Blog and check out what the Team has created!!!!
I hope you'll play along!!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

11 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love the shaded colors on the clock......very cool! Your card is terrific...love it!

cm said...

Wonderful news about your daughter's recovery - and yes, I laughed at how quickly she asked for her phone to shoot off some photos. Those young ones are so resilient! Your card has me swooning with how gorgeous it is, and also kicking myself for not adding this CB set to my recent order! It's on the wish list now, for sure! Your clock face is stunning in its shading, and the hearts+dots pairings are so eye-catching. Yes, I love this x a zillion! Hugs~c

Jen Mitchell said...

I love this card! The colors on the clock are so pretty and the little hearts are so sweet!

Amy O said...

Oh, I love this! The way you've made the colors on the clock is so cool! And I love the glossy hearts. Beautifully done, Cindy!

Cindy Hall said...

Wow! The way that you colored that clock is so cool! I love the groups of hearts and enamel dots, too. Great card!!!

Lindsey said...

Ack! I've been scrolling through your blog and I adore ALL your creations! The only downside is that my wish list of Clearly Besotted products just sky rocketed. Ha!:)

Karren said...

Gorgeous, as always, Cindy! The background on your clock face is fabulous!

Jen Brum said...

I think I totally agree with Linda and her comment! Your cards are just beautiful!!! My wish list is too long now! This card is so fabulous! Love that clock and those super fun little hearts! Great job!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Just beautiful! You always use the best images Cindy and this one is totally amazing!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ GORGEOUS card! Oh my what you did with that clock is simply STUNNING!!!

Unknown said...

maybe it is too personal but may i ask you whether you gave this card as a present to anyone?

you have so many nice cards
do you usually collect them or sell or maybe present?

if do not want to answer here may write to e-mail migalrichi@gmail.com