January 22, 2014

The Card Concept #2

Hi everyone,

This is my second post for today.
Please scroll down if you wanne check out the new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!

Welcome to our 2nd The Card Concept Challenge!!
You guys rock!!! We had a total of 104 entries for our first Challenge...SO awesome!! Thank you everyone!! :) We had a Color Challenge last time,this time it's about to use Texture!


Again,i am showing the Freestyle Collage style

Definition:
unrelated elements in a collection
can be done in any style 


I embossed the red piece of paper for a little texture!


supplies: Clearly Besotted - Love Birds Stamps and Dies - Mini Love Hearts Stamps and Dies, My Minds Eye - Cupid's Arrow Papers, Hero Arts - Shadow Inks, My Creative Time - Just simply Live Die, Rhinestones, Wink of Stella

 Please check out The Card Concept Blog to see what the rest of this awesome Team has created!!

I allready entered once...but since the Challenge still runs,i would again like to join the latest Clearly Besotted Challenge with the Theme "Love"!!
Thank you for stopping by!!!

14 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

Ok Cindy...I have got to get those cute love bird stamps...seriously adorable! So cute with the hearts and that arrow patterned paper in the background is perfect with this card. I love that you made a frame to hold the bird cage and that the bottom edges are scalloped. Very cute card!

Joni Andaya said...

What a Gorgeous card Cindy! I love the birds and the hearts :)

Birgit said...

Your card is an eyecatcher for sure, Cindy! Would have made a card with those lovely birds myself but ... These stamps are sold out :-) Greetings from Austria!

Greta said...

Wowzer--what an incredible creation--so many wonderful details!

cm said...

Well, dear Cindy, another card that has me smitten! You've combined images, papers, and colours into a most delicious array of delight (translation: I LOVE this!!). I hesitated about ordering the love birds/cage and, once again, I'm wondering why! Adding them to the wish list! You've showcased the lovely MCT frame marvelous! Okay - I'm going to quite talking, and head back to gaze and admire for a while longer! Hugs to you!! ~c

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh wow Cindy - this is totally gorgeous! Loving all the gorgeous details!

Lesley said...

This is such a yummy card! I love the embellishments and the chip board images. SO fresh!

Lindsey said...

Another beauty! Love how you embossed the patterned paper. I don't think I've ever thought to do that. Thanks for inspiring me!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

What a beautiful use of pattern! Love it, Cindy!

Bonnie said...

I wish I could put elements together like this! Very nice!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a cute card Cindy! Love the sweet bird and fun hearts! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ I am beyond behind in my stalking! I took a peek around and OMG ~ you ROCK! I LVOE the camera card ~ still trying to figure out how the heck you did the embossed envie die from MCT ( I am stumped) and so many other FABULOUS details! I so hope you are okay and that your daughter has her braces on!

Julia Aston said...

what wonderful layers on this sweet card!

Stephanie said...

The way you've combined so many elements together without the card looking too over the top is amazing. I love your colour choices too! x