October 9, 2013

Mojo Monday

Hello everyone,

No day goes by,without me posting for some Challenge! :D
I can't help it!! hehe As longest my Mojo is with me,i sure will go with it!!!
And with the new goodies i got from Clearly Besotted ( some more coming soon ;) ) and My Creative Time i HAVE to craft!! ;)

Anyways...today i am playing along in the Mojo Monday Challenge!! Awesome new Sketch!!


My card


supplies: Simple Stories - 24/7 Papers, Twine, Button, Teresa Collins - Enamel Dots, My Creative Time - Stitched Round Speech Bubbles and It's all about you, Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Doilies, American Crafts - white smooth Cardstock

Thank you for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Yet another FABULOUS card! Loving all the details and the colors with the patterned paper! LOVE the enamel dots too! I am so happy to see you back!

Kay Miller said...

Oh Cindy, your cards are as beautiful as your scrapbook pages used to be!! This is fabulous! I love the bright patterns and colors!

Kay Miller said...

Oh Cindy, your cards are as beautiful as your scrapbook pages used to be!! This is fabulous! I love the bright patterns and colors!