September 23, 2013

Thinking of you

Hello everyone,

How was your weekend? Ours was fine...as always! We went to the city fest on Saturday and yesterday.Glad the weather was ok,no rain! So...yap,was pretty fun! :)

Today i got a card for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge! Glad i am still on time! :)

Here is the Sketch


And here is my card

supplies: My Minds Eye - On the bright side Papers, Bazzill Button, My Creative Time - Vintage Sentiments, Hemp Twine, white embossing, Fiskars - Border Punch, Cuttlebug Polka Dot Embossing Folder

And while talking about Freshly Made Sketches...I was one of the Perfect Prinzesses at the last Challenge!!!!!!!! :) I was so happy,when i saw my card got choosen!!!!! Thank you again!! :)

Thank you for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

I love your card Cindy! I love the mix of patterns and texture you added with the embossing, twine and button. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Unknown said...

Awesome take on the sketch! Love the combination of patterns.