September 9, 2013

Runway Inspired Challenge

Hello everyone,

Today i am participating a fun Challenge over at Runway Inspired Challenge!
I came across this Blog a few days ago,and fell in Love with their Challenges! I like all of the cards,their Team creates,clean and Simple.
And since i am not a clean and simple crafter,it sure was a Challenge for me!! :)
I still think,my card looks "naked",but i do like how it turned out!




And here is my card


supplies: American Crafts CS, Burlap, Hero Arts Sentiment, Martha Stewart - Butterfly Punch, Prima checked Stamp, Uniball Signo Gel Pen

Thank you for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

Helen G. said...

This is so cool!!! Love how you use the burlap as the background. Fantastic art work you did :)

Wida said...

now that is inventive to use the burlap for the background... awesome!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the burlap on your card...cool texture! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!