September 15, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all enjoing your sunday!
It's pretty boring here today.My little one spend the night at her friends house and my big one is leaving in a little,to "hang out" with her friends.
I allready did my cleaning just waiting for my yummy Chocolate Cake to be done! :)

I have found another great Challenge Blog yesterday called Freshly Made Sketches.Can you tell that i am having the time of my life,in participating in Challenges lately?! haha
I missed crafting so much,while i took my 8 month break,so i think i am trying to catch up on it! :)

Here is the Sketch


And here is my take on the Challenge


supplies: Bazzill CS, My Minds Eye - Adorbs Paper, Brads, My Creative Time - Polka Dot Suprise Stamps, Butterfly Stamp, gold embossing powder

Have a great sunday everyone!

Thank you for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Kay Miller said...

Oh Cindy this is lovely!! You did a gorgeous job with the sketch! Love the papers and that beautiful butterfly!

Unknown said...

Oh this is gorgeous! The color choice is totally fab.

Linda Suarez said...

I love this Cindy! Great colors and a great mix of papers and elements! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita W said...

Absolutely LOVELY! I love the butterfly and the banner. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.