September 18, 2013

CASology Arrow

Hi everyone,

I have a card to show you i was working on yesterday!
It's for the CASology Arrow Challenge!

Copied from the Blog:

We're heading off in a new direction this week with a new cue word!  Up.  Down.  Left.  Right.  Who knows where this word will take us!  We're ready to find out, so put your thinking caps on and let's get started!



I love arrows.So i had to join! :)




supplies: Distress Inks, My Creative Time - Arrow comes from Just simply live and the sentiment from Piles of Smiles

Thank you for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Ardyth said...

LOVE the warm colours and how you fit them all together! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Meghan said...

A perfect colour palette for Fall! Love your graphic card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh my word how CUTE is this card! The colors are so PERFECT with the sentiment! LOVE the whole CAS thing going on!!!

OH Babs said...

I find your card "happy" and think it would make a cute birthday card.

Judy1223 said...

What great colors (perfect for fall!) and I love the one-layer design...so glad you played along at CASology this week!