April 12, 2012

My Creative Time - Stamp of the Month

Good morning everyone,

Welcome to My Creative Time's Stamp of the Month!
Today we are showcasing two Set's...Camera Shy and My Teacher Rocks.
Remember the Set (s) that are beeing featured,will also be on Sale for a short time!!

I am using Camera Shy for my card today!!

supplies: American Crafts CS, Basic Grey Sticker Alpha, Quickutz Alpha, Pearls, Rhinestones. Prima Flower, Echo Park - This & That 6x6 Papers, Echo Park - Brad, Fiskars Border Punch, Glossy Accents, White Gel Pen

Thank you so much for stopping by today!! :)

BIG HUGS,
Cindy

12 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Cindy,BEAUTIFUL job with your sweet card!The sentiment is perfent and LOVE the pretty flower and colors,Have a great day my friend!:)

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh my this is just GORGEOUS! LOVE how you used the paper pack too! Everything looks so incredible together! So glad to see your creations again!

Crafting Katie said...

Love, love, love this, Cindy! Absolutely beautiful with the color, flower, and scallops, and the way you spelled out the phrase is genius!

Jeanne said...

This is fabulous! I love the colors you used and the saying is PERFECT! Great job Cindy!! :)

Glora said...

This card is simply BEAUTIFUL! Amazing job! I love every single detail! Hugs- Glora

Cathryn said...

Beautiful Cindy!!! I'm so happy to be working with you again sweet lady!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Unknown said...

What a sweet sentimental card. i love it! Thank you

marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

Love this card Cindy!! How creative! This is so beautiful! hugs to you

Nancy

Liz O. said...

Gorgeous card Cindy! The sentiment is so sweet. as always thank you for sharing with us!
Have a great day!
Liz

unikebyyes (at) yahoo (dot) com

quilt4fun2 said...

Your flower is beautiful...I like the embossing and layer punched papers.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Shar said...

This is simply beautiful, Cindy! What a great combo of papers and patterns and your flower is yummy! :)

Momof4inArlington said...

I love the way you layered the borders. These papers are so pretty together! Wait, I think I have this paper pad...time to get crafting!