May 5, 2011

2 new cards and 2 magnets

Hi everyone,

I made two new cards and 2 magnets.As you will see,i am totaly Emma addicted.:D I mean her Stamps. ;) I can't lay them down anymore.Whatever i create,i HAVE to use her stamps. :)
A while ago,well while is good...like a year ago :),i bought 2 magnet boards,to hang above my craft desk.And since i got them,they where just standing there,getting dust! :)
A few days ago,i found these printed pics of my girls.So i finaly made some magnets...much more to come.I need to fill these two boards! :D
The cards i made,there is one Birthday card for my cousin and the Mothers Day one is for a very...very sweet friend of mine! :)
I used "WOW,so many candles" and "Mom you Rock" Stamps Sets from Emma ( My creative Time ).And for the magnets i used "My journaling" and "You had me at Chocolate".

Here is the card for my friend with Mom you Rock


supplies: Bazzill CS, BasicGrey Papers, Prima Flowers,Rhinestones, Ribbon, Pearls, Fiskars Border Punch, EK Success Border Punch, MM Brad

Here the card for my cousin with WOW,so many candles


supplies: Bazzill and American Crafts CS, BoBunny Papers, Prima Flowers, Ribbon, Brad



And here are the magnets




supplies for both: Echo Park Papers, Bazzill CS, Prima Flowers, American Crafts white and silver Embossing powder, Rhinestones, Pearls, Ribbon, Nestabilities, Brads

I hope you will have a wonderful day!! :)

2 comments:

Ema said...

Love your cards thank you for sharing

Ema said...

you are so talented. love your cards thanks for sharing