April 25, 2011

A few new cards and a Wall decoration

Hi everyone,

I hope you had a fabulous Easter time! :)
My girls really enjoyed the egg hunting yesterday.It took my like forever to hide them all in backyard and they found them within 3-4 minutes! :D Yap,they sure where quick!
I took the last 3 days to create a little.For one i made a new wall decoration for Spring,and then 3 more cards that i will send to my best friend and family members in the US.

For all of my projects i used my new favorite Stamps Sets!! They are all from Emma ( My creative time ).You can use her stamps really for everything!! I absolutly adore her fonts!!!

I probably have the most critical kids i know.:D First thing my 11 year old said,as she saw my wall decoration..."Mom,now serious...how many times have you allready seen a purple-blue squirrel and pink glittered mushrooms."!!!
NICE! LOL
No..."oh Mom pretty",or "Mom this is sweet"...NOPE...nothing even close to this! :D

Supplies: Echo Park Paper, Bazzill CS, Stickles, Pearls, Pink Flowers cut using a great SVG file from SvgCuts.com ( Cherry Blossom Kit ), Cindy Loo Cartridge, American Crafts Eyelets, Twine,Canvas board, "Color me Happy" and "Turn that Frown upside down" Stamps Sets from Emma

And here are the cards...glad she hasn't seen them yet!! :D :D






supplies for the cards : Bazzill Kraft CS, white embossing powder, Twine, ColorBox Ink, Prima Flowers, Button, MM eyelets, Pearls, EK Success edge punch, American Crafts Papers, Echo Park Papers, White Gel Pen
"So Grateful for you", "Just a little note to say...", "My Journaling" and "Fun Borders" Stamp Sets! All by Emma ( My creative time )

Hmmm,the pics look kind of blue...didn't realized that before.I think i need to check my camera!

Have a wonderful monday!!!! :)

No comments: