February 28, 2011

SvgCuts Spring Challenge

I was so happy yesterday as i saw,that SvgCuts.com had a new Challenge in the Forum.Fun...fun! :)
This time it's a spring Challenge hostet from Tamara one of their very talented Team member!
This Challenge animated me to scrap a Layout.I scraped some Easter photos from 2007.:) Finaly!! :)
I used the Spring Bunnies Collection, Robin's Return Collection and the 3D Flowers Kit!






I also used Emma's ( My creative Time ) fabulous Color me Happy Stamps!! :) :)

Have a great day,
Cindy

7 comments:

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Creative Time said...

WOW!!! YOUR LAYOUT IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!! YOU DO AN AWESOME JOB ON ALL OF YOUR PROJECTS MY FRIEND!!;)
BIG GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you Emma!!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

wow das sieht ja toll aus

Cindy Lovell said...

Danke süße!! :) :)

Cheryl First said...

Super duper cute, and tells the story of the day!!! Love it!

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you Cheryl!! :)