June 24, 2010

I had so much fun...

....creating a hanging Paper Rosette! It will for sure not be my last one! Actualy i allready got a few papers on my desk for the next one! :)
I cut it with my Cricut,using Sure cuts a lot 2 and an AWESOME svg Kit by svgcuts.com called Vintage Paper Rosettes! It's so beautiful! I also used another Set by svgcuts.com called 3D Flowers SVG Kit Part II!
I'm glad that i bought this program! I mean i still do buy Cricut Cartridges.But still,the program together with all of the free fonts/dingbads on the www and the svg files you can purchase ( even there are SO many Freebies out there ),it sure is a money saver!!
Just to clear things,i am not a Team Member of SCAL ( don't even know if they have something like this :D ) or svgcuts.com! Just sharing something that i really like a lot! :)

Ok,here is the Paper Rosette i was talking about ( will be hanging on our front door ):
( the photos are not the best quality! Sorry )





Supplies: Cricut, SCAL2, Vintage Paper Rosettes and 3D Flowers SVG Kit Part II by svgcuts.com, Bazzill, Bling, Gingham Ribbon, Eyelets, Colorbox Ink, Buttons, Chatterbox Paper

Thank you for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Cheryl First said...

This ROCKS! I never bought the rosette set of svg's. I try to only buy what I know I will use (money's a little tight with our upcoming move), and this is the only thing I've seen with that set that really makes me want to buy it!!! I just LOVE those papers!!!