May 14, 2010

Make a Child or Teen Birthday card...

...that's the new Challenge over at Momo's Blog!
This one wasn't really THAT easy for me.I only own 4 cartidges and i am still waiting on my Create a Critter.So i was thinking and thinking...:D Until i came up with the idea,i could use my Quickutz again!And that's where i punched out the cute Ladybugs!
I LOVE Ladybugs...always did and always will! :)
This Challenge was again,much fun Momo!! Thank you!!♥
Ok and here is my card:


click on the image for a larger view


Supplies:
Quickutz,Stickles,Chatterbox CS,Bazzill,Martha Stewart Border Punch,Ribbon,Cricut-Accent Essentials for the Leaves,Inkadinkado Stamp,MM Brads,Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist used on the Sweet Birthday Wishes

3 comments:

Mari AKA Momo said...

Awesome Card Cindy! I just love ladybugs! There is a belief that says if you see a ladybug you will have good luck that day. Thanks for joining my challenge! You are awesome! XOXO Momo

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you Momo!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love those lady bugs and the borders! So cute!